Company Directory | xlibris
Approximately 98 Reports Found

Jan 24 2014
Xlibris ASI- A PENGUIN RANDOM HOUSE COMPANY Xlibris They will not stop harrasing you to no end,, for money American base The Xlibris scam Author: Stratfield , Alabama Book & Magazine Publishers: Xlibris ASI- A PENGUIN RANDOM HOUSE COMPANY Select State/Province

Dec 05 2013
Author House (Xlibris) I've published three books with Author House/ Xlibris between 2005/2007 Bloomington Indiana Author: Ft Walton Bch, Florida Book Stores: Author House Bloomington, Indiana

Nov 15 2013
Xlibris Publishing Ripped me off of royalties and book marketing costs Bloomington Indiana Author: Texas Book Publishers: Xlibris Publishing Bloomington, Indiana

Nov 05 2013
xlibris publishing pursued me to the point of harrassement until I agreed to sign on with them for thier specil offer of publishing 2 books for the price of 1. Disfunctional, cost me twice the price and my manuscript looks like a preshooler typed it . Terrible experience. Never give them your credit card bloomington, Indiana I have had the same results Author: hollis, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: xlibris publishing bloomington, , Indiana

Oct 13 2013
Xlibris Scam/ripoff high pressure tactics and refusal of refund Bloomington Internet Author: Goshen, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Xlibris Internet

Jun 25 2013
Xlibris High prices, horrible customer sevice, and they call themselves a publishing Co. Internet Author: beloit, Wisconsin Book Publishers: Xlibris Internet

Apr 26 2013
Xlibris book publishing rip-off, non-paying,people who took my book Internet Author: Pembroke, Kentucky Book Publishers: Xlibris book publishing Internet
33, Report #1019592

Feb 24 2013
Xlibris Coproration Xlibris Corpoation publishing services is a Joke. Bloomington, Indiana Author: Hutchinson, Kansas Book & Magazine Publishers: Xlibris Coproration Bloomington, Indiana

Jan 29 2013
Xlibris publishing ripoffs they went into my bank account when they were told not to and stole a payment when i already canceled my account with them in plenty of time and they refuse to pay any overdraft fees that they made ha bloomington, Indiana Author: mcdonough, Georgia Book Publishers: Xlibris publishing bloomington, Indiana

Jan 23 2013
Trafford Publishing books, Xlibris, Palibrio, Author House, author solutions Trafford Publishing's scams Bloomington, Indiana
Same Story Author Solutions Stole All Of My Royalties Author: London, Ontario Book Publishers: Trafford Publishing Bloomington, Indiana

Jan 12 2013
Xlibris Publishing So I purchased the premium package with Xlibris to publish my first book of my first series, my horror started with the author represenative, they left out four pages of my book, all the reviews from Bloomington Indiana How can we file a joint law suit against Xlibris? Author: Seligman, Missouri Book Publishers: Xlibris Publishing Bloomington, Indiana

Jan 07 2013
Xlibris Publishing Ray Olgers Printing Department Xlibris the scamers outsource book printing to companies that use inferior paper for the quality and price of my book Camels to Caviar She declined to send me a sample copy of the book being publi Bloomington, Indiana Author: San Diego, California Book Publishers: Xlibris Publishing Bloomington, Indiana

Dec 02 2012
XLIBRIS Publishing Company SCAM Publishers Bloomington, Indiana Author: Pacifica, California Sales People: XLIBRIS Publishing Company Bloomington, Indiana

Nov 19 2012
Xlibris marketing services , Internet Author: Ocean Park, Washington Desktop Publishing: Xlibris Internet

Nov 15 2012
Xlibris Corporation Charlie Duke, Xlibris Corporation, Xlibris Publishing, Xlibris Write Your Own Success Charlie Duke, Xlibris Corporation, Xlibris Publishing, Xlibris Write Your Own Success Bloomington, Indiana Author: London, Ontario Book & Magazine Publishers: Xlibris Corporation Bloomington, Indiana

Nov 03 2012
Xlibris Publishing Non payment of monies owed Bloomington, Indiana Did Xlibris ever pay me? NO! Author: Markfield, Internet Book Publishers: Xlibris Publishing Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 16 2012
Xlibris iUniverse DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY SELF-PUBLISHING WITH XLIBRIS! , Internet Author: Oceanside, California Book Publishers: Xlibris Internet

Oct 15 2012
Xlibris Publishing Xlibris Corp. Don't Publish with these Scamsters and Bimboes!!!! Bloomington, Indiana Author: Vineburg, California Book Publishers: Xlibris Publishing Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 03 2012
Xlibris Publishing They published my book, but charged high prices for scant marketing. They set high prices on my book. Bloomington, Indiana
Author: Happy Valley, Oregon Literary Agencies: Xlibris Publishing Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 02 2012
Xlibris Decieving, Deceptive Low lifes that cunn people who are trying to tell their stories and not theirs are totally ridiculous, they are Liars and are never willing to listen to what you have to say Bloomington, Indiana
Author: Syracuse, New York Adult Book Stores: Xlibris Bloomington, Indiana

Sep 29 2012
XLibris they want money to fix their mistakes! Bloomington, Indiana Author: , New Mexico Book Publishers: XLibris Bloomington, Indiana

Aug 19 2012
XLibris Took money multiple times for marketing scams and website and generated 0 book sales Bloomington, Indiana Author: Whiting, New Jersey Book Publishers: XLibris Bloomington, Indiana

Aug 15 2012
08:42 AM is a scam dont waste your time and money Internet I Cant believe the answer Xlibris gave!!! Author: staten island, New York Book Publishers: Internet

Aug 06 2012
Xlibris Corporation, Xlibris Publishing, Penguin Group, Sharon Lauta, AJ Barco Has been withholding royalties payments, underpaying me royalties, telling me they will pay and months and months have gone by with no payments received. Bloomington, Indiana Author: Northern, California Questionable Activities: Xlibris Corporation, Xlibris Publishing, Penguin Group, Bloomington, Indiana

Jul 18 2012
Xlibris Terri Del Mar@Xlibris, Dona Gruet@Xlibris, AJ Barco@customersatisfaction@Xlibris,Greg Fuentes@Xlibris Riki Sayon@Xlibris, Percy Facturn@Xlibris, I truly belived these people had the best interest in helping me publish my book, 'boy was I wrong! Bloomington, Indiana Author: sacramento, California Questionable Activities: Xlibris Bloomington, Indiana