Company Directory | yahoo
Approximately 550 Reports Found

Sep 17 2015
Yahoo Daily Fantasy Football yahoo daily fantasy football ripoff Internet Author: henderson, Nevada Casinos & Cardrooms: Yahoo Daily Fantasy Football Internet

Sep 11 2015
Yahoo Mail Yahoo deactivated my 11-year email account WITHOUT WARNING!!! Sunnyvale Internet Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Internet Service Providers: Yahoo Mail Internet
3, Report #1252082

Aug 31 2015
Kim Powell Kimberly Powell on Twitter @mmturner09876 This girl got my name off Twitter and started to send me pics. Then wanted to Chat on yahoo messenger after several tweets and yahoo Messages she asked for 1,800.00 to pay her rent as she'll be kicked out of her Ali Dubai apartment. Ali Dubai Internet
not fooled Author: Port Angeles, Washington Dating Services: Kim Powell Internet

Jul 26 2015
Shilpa medicare ltd AKA AKA AKA AKA Shilpa medicare team They tried lure me into releasing personal/sensitive info about myself via yahoo & google mail and apps Internet
Author: Highland park, Michigan Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Shilpa medicare ltd Internet

Jul 15 2015
Adult Children of Narcissists Yahoo Support Group A mob support group, two moderators for 5,000 members, go at your own risk Internet Author: Oakland, California Questionable Activities: Adult Children of Narcissists Yahoo Support Group Internet

Jun 19 2015
Tony Scott or Hannah Albert  , I recieved a text message early in the morning from Tony Scott who claimed to be a recruiter for HCR Manorcare Ltd.He said he is contcting me in regaurds to my resume I posted on and if interested reply back.Since I have been looking for a job for the past 6months I replied back.Tony Scott replied back You are required to sign into yahoo messanger and add the contact Mrs.Hannah Albert the hiring manager. I added her and began the chat.Hannah Albert gave me a rundown of the comoany HCR Manorcare.She stated I needed to purchase the software to work from home.Asked if I had a bank to deposit a check they claim to be sending and wanted me to withdraw the cash within 24 hours and send it to an address she will give me.I advised her I think she a scam After researching I found this website and am reporting before there are more victims. Florida text msg from 313-724-3621 Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Internet Fraud: Tony Scott or Hannah Albert Internet

May 15 2015
hrmanageranjan Fraudulent job offer. Contacted by text and then yahoo messenger. Unknown Nationwide Author: Galveston, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: hrmanageranjan Nationwide

Apr 30 2015
Yelp & Yahoo Yelp Deceptive Crooked review process for YELP & YAHOO toledo Internet Author: toledo, Ohio Government Services: Yelp & Yahoo Internet
9, Report #1222098

Apr 13 2015
Yahoo Mail temp error 14 your email is not available now. Internet Author: Sugar Land, Texas Internet Services: Yahoo Internet

Apr 11 2015
Live Technicians Yahoo Customer Service, Google Customer Service Scam, Sam, and Nelson Jonathon. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Vallejo, California Computer Help Desk: Live Technicians Las Vegas, Nevada
11, Report #1219449

Mar 31 2015
yahoo! worst company for email or anything else Internet they that bored? Author: Washington Internet Services: yahoo! Internet

Mar 21 2015
Fortis Healthcare Ltd, David Cooper Bogus Job Offer via phone Instant Messaging and Yahoo Email and IM via Internet
Author: Mary Esther, Florida Con Artists: Fortis Healthcare Ltd, David Cooper Internet

Mar 18 2015
AAC Technologies, Frank Olson They lead me to believe that they had reviewed my resume from that I was eligible for the job they were offering cause I met the requirements through email. They asked me to download yahoo messenger and contact MN Internet Author: Saint Cloud, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: AAC Technologies Internet

Mar 15 2015
10:05 AM CHK CARD PURCHASE YAHOO *MAIL 866-562-7228 /CA US CA Internet
Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Banks: Yahoo Internet

Mar 08 2015
Equinoxbeauties AKA Sheridan Envisage Yahoo sponsored Internet ad: 4.95 for Day& Night anti-aging serum plus RVTL Anti Aging Cream Sparks Nevada Author: St. Cloud, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Equinoxbeauties Sparks, Michigan

Feb 27 2015
02:31 PM Yahoo Small Business Norton seal has not been working on my website since June 1, 2014 Ontario Nationwide Author: Covina, California Internet Marketing Companies: Nationwide
17, Report #1206793

Feb 04 2015
YAHOO.MATCH.COM RIPOFF YAHOO MATCH Internet Author: SUISUN CITY, California Dating Services: YAHOO.MATCH.COM Internet
18, Report #1206165

Feb 02 2015
Mad River Cain Corso Reposted from Yahoo Answers 12/29/14 Urbana, Ohio Please read the entire report before leaving a rebuttal Author: Urbana, Ohio, Dog Breeders: Mad River Cain Corso Urbana, Ohio,
19, Report #1203977

Jan 24 2015
06:17 AM MSN: Service,24 X 7 Online) MSN:,can't be added) MSN: Manager,12 X 5 Online) Yahoo: gold_icq Aim: goldicqcom Icq: 566963819 Skype: goldicq Suggest & Complaint: su the company that i am listing are abunch of con man Shanghai Nationwide Author: fargo, North Dakota Video Stores: Nationwide
20, Report #1194334

Dec 10 2014
Yahoo Geocities! charged me for a website I could not even edit Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Web Hosting: Yahoo Geocities! Internet

Oct 20 2014
Azadea Group Mrs. Amber Pearson I received a text message asking if this is Dawn. Response; I am Mrs Amber Pearson and I needed to contact via Yahoo messanger ( for an interview ASAP Internet Author: Dunbar, Pennsylvania Internet: Azadea Group Internet

Sep 16 2014
Local Lighthouse REVIEW: Local Lighthouse dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Offering 90 Day Guarantee or we work for free service. Confident in Internet Marketing and SEO, full suite of services, placing businesses in local maps, organic search, & sponsored results online. Clients’ customers, prospects find websites on first page of Google, Yahoo, Bing, & many more. Local Lighthouse offers effective, premium services leading the way for next step in growing businesses.  Local Lighthouse receives a positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. 90 Day guarantee or work free service lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Local Lighthouse.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Local Lighthouse | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Local Lighthouse Internet Marketing expert works with every local or small business client to dominate local search engine results, improving overall online presence through strategic marketing. Local Lighthouse offers full suite of services to place businesses in local maps, organic search, & sponsored results online. Tustin, California

Sep 09 2014
Business Site Developers BSD Search Engine Optimization to put you on the top of Google, Bing,Yahoo so it drives leads & Traffic to your Site. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Ashburn, Virginia Search Engine Optimization: Business Site Developers Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 04 2014
George Brown yahoo messenger gb00103 possible con artist Chicago Internet
Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Dating Services: George Brown Internet

Aug 31 2014
Yahoo Local Listings Localworks Posted Numerous Incorrect Addresses For Our Business, Tried to Cancel and they still charged account for another quarter of advertising... Sunnyvale California Author: Florida Advertising Agencies: Yahoo Local Listings Internet