Complaint Review: Directtv, At&t

• Reported By: Melissa — Orlando Florida USA
  • Directtv, At&t

Internet
    USA

Directtv,  At&t Every month is a different story but greedy for more money Internet

I have been a directtv a.k.a At&t customer from Feb. 2016- 2017, I thought by signning their contract for one year that if you want to renew your contract with the company, that they will send you a email with reminder or contact you by phone with the number that they have in file with your general information. During the frist year as being a customer with directtv/At&t loyal customer, my bill was for 74 dollars and change and the other months I seen that it went up between $118 to $125 including with HBO,Cinnamax,and straz, that was not a big deal to me, but a few months later when I recieved a new bill from these crooks the bill climbed up to $189 almost $200, just for one month alone!!! If they were going to increase their price for the any packages you as a customer chose, I think it is fair, that directtv/At&t, should better communicate with their customers , we are the ones that is pulling our money out of our pockets or/& debit/credit cards for them to contiune give service as in cable and loyal customer service as we are to them, when we signed their contract....

After the year was over and the contract was finish, these people never contacted me about renewing for a another year or email me, In the month of march of 2017, I recived a bill stated that I was past due of amount of $165.12 and the April bill is for $175.... that is 350 or a little bit more for only for those two months alone, to me that is crazy, so I called cistomer service to ask them why every month the bill is getting high and higher his response is that because I have the movie channels.. my bill was $118 to $125 every month for the past year and that was including the hbo,cinnamax,showtime and straz, so he started saying a few months ago from jan. that I only made a part. Payment, and I truly did not understood, what did the part. Payment that I made in jan. And I paid the remaining balance for the same month to restore service,had anything to do with the month of March and April, and what I also did not like that when I mention about my year contract being finish cause I signed with them from feb. 16 till feb.16,2017.. He said that my contract will not be finish till MAY of 2018,, I have never signed a contract with my signature nor have I been contacyed through email,text or phone call about renewing absoutley no permission, no communication were made, so I decided to discontiune with the service and returned their equipment that same day.

They are very dishonest and lack of communication is certainly involve, to me I think they will say anything just to keep you and contiune giving all your money to them, if your lights are due and it was going to be shut off the next day and the cable is due and was going to be disconnected the next business day... which would you pay for that is esstential to life everyday including water??? I will choose light and water over cable, you can survive without cable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2017 05:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/directtv-att/internet/directtvnbsp-atampt-every-month-is-a-different-story-but-greedy-for-more-money-intern-1366384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content