Complaint Review: Directv AT&T

• Reported By: joy — Nevada USA
  • Directv AT&T

Nationwide
    USA

Directv AT&T Break their own contract first then charge you a hefty fee in only 17days El Segundo Nationwide California

*Consumer Comment: I am confused

They changed the billing date  after telling me that my bill would be due 30days from connection which was 05/19/17 and because I made it clear that was when my check would be deposited the third week of the month so I agreeded to a 2yr phone contract. That following week I got a bill statement dat 05/20/17 due date 06/03/17, I called back I was told I had 30days to cancel without penalty she put me through to Loyalty dept and they could only push it to the 6th and could not make any changes till after 30 days I said that would lock me in and then I would suffer a penalty he concured, so I canceled.

On 06/05/17 I was already disconneted called to offically cancel and I was told for the very first time I only had 24hrs to cancel without penalty I recieved a bill for $430.05 for being with this fraud of a company for 17 days and they were already paid $74.87 0n  the 3rd automatic debit. I then called back to ask for it in writing on the 24hr policy no one can find it it's not written for the consumer to read for it it were I am more than sure many would not sign with them.

They will say anything to get you to sign and no one is on the same page it starts at the top!

PS: Another money hungy company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2017 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/directv-att/nationwide/directv-atampt-break-their-own-contract-first-then-charge-you-a-hefty-fee-in-only-17day-1381092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I am confused

AUTHOR: Stacey - (USA)

You stated you agreed to a contract then you paid the bill? Then you tried to cancel? Look I despise AT&T/Directv and dumped them after 14 years of higher and higher bills but your report is confusing.