Complaint Review: Directv

• Reported By: Marica — Chillicothe Ohio USA
  • Directv

Nationwide
    USA

Directv Lack of commitment to me as well as other customer in Ross County. They have blacked out CBS Nationwide

I have been a Directv subscriber for over a year. At the time I subscribed to Directv, I was unaware I was under a contract, they referred to it as a commitment.  If I have a commitment to them, do they not have a commitent to me ? CBS Channel 10 has been blcoked to users in my area (Ross County) and I am almost certain their other users are not happy.

If I turn to Channel 10, I am direct to DirectvPromise.com which gives me no information what so ever. I am aware that cable providers do negotiate with TV station from time to time but it is at the subscribers' expense. When I cintact Diretv, tey cannot provide me with any information.  I am aware there are other providers available but that does not help at this time.

Lastly, I am certain that as a paying subscriber, we will not be compensated for the loss of CBS.  Where is their commitment to their customers ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2017 10:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/directv/nationwide/directv-lack-of-commitment-to-me-as-well-as-other-customer-in-ross-county-they-have-blac-1401860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content