Complaint Review:

• Updated: Wed, March 05, 2014

• Reported By: me_n_ed — Lake Elsinore California
Discount Pool kits
1934 Center St Okeechobee, Florida USA

Discount Pool kits Internet pool group Ripped me off Big Time Okeechobee Florida

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

These people are true artists when it comes to ripping you off.

I bought a pool from them and spent 5 grand. When I got the pool and tried to get a permit from my city, my city laughed and said this crap doesn't comply with our code.

Also pieces were missing and broken. When I contacted Discount pool kits they said, " Too Bad, your problem".

I am dumbfounded. What a bunch of jerks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2014 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/discount-pool-kits/okeechobee-florida-34974/discount-pool-kits-internet-pool-group-ripped-me-off-big-time-okeechobee-florida-1128496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Pool kits