Complaint Review: Discovery Mundo.com

IOS Malecón Americas Suite 564, Bonampak, SM6 MZ1
    Cancun,
    Mexico

Discovery Mundo price gouging, failure to deliver, deception Cancun

I made a reservation for airport transp. to my hotel in Vienna. I gave them the flight number, day of arrival, and the hotel destination. They charged me $75 for one way trip from Vienna airport to hotel in downtown Vienna.

A couple days before my flight, the airline changes the departure date. They delay it by one day. I emailed Discovery Mundo about the change and they knew about it. They said they would have a driver for me on the diferent day.

When I arrived, I saw a bunch of drivers with signs out, but none with my name. I walked by twice and I didn't find any driver for me.

I went inside to get a hamburger because I was hungry. It took about 30 to eat. I went outside again and no one was waiting for me. So I talked to one of the drivers and asked him to call DM. He did and I talked to one of the spokespeople. They told me that the driver was there for an hour. [continued below]....

..... He waited for me and he had Vienna airport page me from their PA system.

That story was pure BS because I checked with the information booth at the airport. There was a sign there that said Vienna airport does not make public announcements for individuals. They call it a "quiet" airport.

Not only that, but I found a taxi service that had a cab waiting to take me to hotel for HALF the price DM charged me. Next time, I will go to the local taxi businesses in Vienna. I should have known better since DM is based in MEXICO.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2017 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/discovery-mundocom/cancun-/discovery-mundo-price-gouging-failure-to-deliver-deception-cancun-1379704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content