Complaint Review: Dish Latino

• Reported By: pablopz — palm bay Florida
  • Dish Latino

Orlando, Florida
    USA

Dish Latino Dish network payperview Maywhether/Canelo was charged without ordered $84.87 Orlando Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Your Post

I was outside the country FL in PR when the fight was ordered,the first reprentative told me that was a computer never suctracted the ajustment to my account,i have to wait until the computer update my account that was 9/2813 first call,then,after, about 8 days nothing happened,second and third call they told me the event was ordered in the apartment with the  remote control giving a discount of $30

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2013 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dish-latino/orlando-florida/dish-latino-dish-network-payperview-maywhethercanelo-was-charged-without-ordered-8487-1089933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Your Post

AUTHOR: MikeL DISH - ()

pablopz,

I see how concerning that must've been and would be more than happy to assist you if you could please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can have a look!