Complaint Review: Dish Network - Echostar

• Submitted: Wed, May 26, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, May 26, 2010
  • Reported By: irene — brooklyn New York U.S.A.
  • Dish Network - Echostar
    dept 0063 palatine il 600550063
    Internet
    United States of America

Dish Network - Echostar po box 4034 po box 4034 woburn ma 018884034 Paid bill to their phillipines off and my card was used for various charges, call dish they just did not give a dam woburn , Internet

*Consumer Comment: OH MY GOODNESS!!! GOLLY GEE WILLAKERS!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! Has anybody 'Googled' this- BLANKENSTEIN'S MONSTER POEM, and.....

I called Dish to make a payment. Found out it was used in various ways. I did not charge the debt on the credit card. I know who did it. It was Dish Network. They were the only charge I used on this credit card. When I informed Dish they just did not care. Call the phillipines is out of hand. My price of dish should be cheaper since they deal with out of the country for work. I called dish and they refuse to let me know what they found out . They told me it would be an inside investigation I refuse to accept this answer. Especially when you expect that someone one who works for Dish should never do fraud. They should be screen before hired. Lucky my bank understood the problem and put everything back to where it was before the these outragious charges were add.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2010 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dish-network-echostar/internet/dish-network-echostar-po-box-4034-po-box-4034-woburn-ma-018884034-paid-bill-to-their-607455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

read that poem on the web?

Don't forget to 'Google' this- BROCK O'BOMB-A POEM, and read the latest poem entitled- "SQUIDRACULA POEM".