Complaint Review: Dish Network Wire Line

Casa Grande, Arizona
    USA

Dish Network Wire Line rip off artists Casa Grande Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Your Post

I have tried to get my internet problem resolved through calls to Dish Wire line, nothing resolved.  I have been with Dish for over 2 years, thus completing my agreement.  Then I discided I wanted to bundel TV & internet, thats when the trouble began. Dish used a third party Century Link, to hook my internet up.  I should have know right from the start that I was going to have problems.  It started for a few months that I recieved bills from both DISH & Century Link, finally getting that resolved, everything was pretty uneventfull for a few months, until I had trouble connection to the internet on my laptop.  (Now they say wireless internet connection is NOT guanteed)

It doesn't matter weather I am 3' close by or 20' I get no internet reception. The teck from Century Link was here one day and he did some checking outside before he came in, and wala, everything worked as it should.  After he left, sometime later, I tried to use my laptop, same trouble!  No connection!  I called them trying to discontinue my Dish account only to find out, that they wanted to charge me $297.50 for 17 months.  Great customer service, right.  Wrong, Lousy service, lousy product. All I want to do is dicontinue having them as my internet provider, and now I don't want them for my Dish network either after all the trouble I 've had with them. Please help me getting this resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2013 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dish-network-wire-line/casa-grande-arizona-85122/dish-network-wire-line-rip-off-artists-casa-grande-arizona-1095091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Your Post

AUTHOR: MikeL DISH - ()

Rippedoff,

If you're experiencing some trouble with your internet service through CenturyLink, we'd hate to see you go as a DISH customer.  It sounds like your TV service isn't having any issues and if you have any questions about that part of it, please email me at michael.lemar@dish.com and I'll look forward to your response!