Complaint Review: dish network

• Reported By: pissed — maggie North Carolina USA
  • dish network

Internet
    USA

dish network 9601 s meridian Blvd Englewood co 80112 not credited for 6 referrals Internet

*General Comment: Gimmicks

In Dec 2015 and Jan 2016 I had 6 people that I referred sign up with dish network. And they did send me the xbox that I was to get after having 3 referral s. ( which I do appreciate). But the promotion said I would also get 5$ off a month for 10 months for each referral. I contacted dish 4 different times and they are now telling me I have to prove I referred the 6 people. Yet the 6 referrals are listed on my my dish referral page (which are entered by a dish employees) not me but they will not accept that. They also have record of the xbox they sent me but they are telling me I need to get the referral account numbers. Which is hard if you give a referral card to someone you don't really know. I even sent a pic of a screen shot showing the six referrals on their web page yet no credit on my bill. It was a great company when Charlie Parker ran it now seems dishonest. I cannot wait till I can get out of this deal. Just don't like dealing with dishonesty. Oh will gladly send pic of my 6 referrals to anyone. I thought this company was different but don't wast your time..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2016 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dish-network/internet/dish-network-9601-s-meridian-blvd-englewood-co-80112-not-credited-for-6-referrals-interne-1288983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Gimmicks

AUTHOR: James - (USA)

It was great in the beginning, I have customers who never had a problem. Now the gimmicks aren't worth trying to get from them.

If they would go back to not giving out the BS and back to the basics. By provding honest and low cost to their customers.

Some of us Independent Dealers want the work, but Dish Network apparently doesn't want any customers. I recneltly tried to get a customer reactivated with their own equipment. After an hour on the phone with Dish they refused to activate it. Claiming the customer had to sign a new contract and lease the equipment from them.

After all that I installed a TV Antenna for the customer.