Complaint Review: Dish Network

• Dish Network

Nationwide
    USA

Dish Network Dish is a liar Nationwide

*General Comment: Not everyone on the planet is a crook.

I just want to share with you what Dish is doing to get you into a contract with them without giving you what they promised. Well, I have my Dish service installed on June 2016. I signed with them because they offer a $150.00 gift card and a fixed price for two years. After 6 months asking them to send my gift card, now they say that it is expired. I did everything they ask, including a payment for 4.95 for processing in September 2016. They tell me that the Installation Company(contracted by them) is responsible for the offer. At this time, I as a customer, did not get what they promised me. So, be very careful with this company and theirs contractors!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2016 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dish-network/nationwide/dish-network-dish-is-a-liar-nationwide-1338901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Not everyone on the planet is a crook.

AUTHOR: James - (USA)

During the XM radio days I had two customer who didn't get their rebates in 4 to 6 week. I was prepared to give them each 100.00 out of my own pocket. But after calling for thiry days. They both finally got their rebate checks.

I once had a customer who didn't like the Satellite box I sold him. So he called me six months later to tell me this. So I refunded him his 300.00 for the Box aand installation cost.  Then I had a customers receiver stolen out of my office and it cost me 800.00 to replace. For the past 11 years I've got the keys to a customer home and business. I tried to talk him out of it at the time. So when ever he has a computer program he calls me up and I have access when he's not there.

I'm not special and Ive certainly made mistakes and so haven't my customers. After 32 years I realize you can't make everyone happy, but I try to make it right and even if it wasn't my fault.

Some people would rather not pay me 60.00 to come out to work on their Satellite TV. Some would rather go straight to the factory to pay anywhere from 150.00 to 300.0 to get their TV installed. I had a customer call me and tell me she paid 300.00 per TV and their was 4 TV's to get them installed. Not just once, but when she moved she paid it again for a total of 2800.00. I installed 11 TV's for a long time customer for a price of 25.00 each tv and it took me 6 hours to install them.  They supplied the TV's and the Mounts for the installation.

Not all of us are crooks.