Complaint Review: Dish network

Nationwide
    USA

Dish network DISH NETWORK ROBS ME BLIND! Englewood Co

*Author of original report: update #1

so I disconnect there poor quality internet and return the equiment they sign for the equiment on 03/14/2016 10:15 am they got there equiment back. proof tracking # 1Z4929VF9071194073 ups.  6/15/2016 they say they never got the equiment when they paid for it's lable and singed for it. They debit my account $105.68 06/21/2016 8:52am i am charged a over draft fee from my bank $38.00 06/21/2016 8:52am my bank is now over drawn $47.89. 06/21/2016 1 pm i make a phone call for 800-333-dish to dispute the unreturned equiment with the tracking # they paid for the lable. they admit they where in the wrong and process a refund but tell me it will be 19 days before i can get a refund. mean while i have no money to buy food because they robbed me blind.  They paid for the shipping leable this should of not happened. some crook must of not scanned my equiment in and took it at there warehouse. they signed for it as far as i am conserned they go it and robbed me blind. I paid the reglar bill 06/06/2016.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2016 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dish-network/nationwide/dish-network-dish-network-robs-me-blind-englewood-co-1313257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

update #1

AUTHOR: - ()

I was able to reach out to Brian DeValerio 720-514-7102 Case Manager Executive Escalations DISH Network, L.L.C. 6/24/2016  as of yet i have not got the money returned to my bank. was told it would be expedited will update as soon as i get a refund to my bank.