Complaint Review: Dish network

• Dish network
    925 S Federal Hwy
    Nationwide
    USA

Dish network How Dish tries to rob you of your last penny Pensadena california Nationwide

*General Comment: Golden Rule

Dish Network is definitely a rip off. These a**holes try to rob u and take money out of people's pockets. They try to make any type of charge for anything and everything that they can. I had them for over 2 years, every time I would get a bill expecting the same monthly charge every month I'd have other charges coming out of nowhere. I finally got tired and decided to cancel. The day I cancelled and after being said there would no cancellation fees at all, when I asked twice trying to find out if I had to then I would pay then, and that if I was to receive another bill to disregard it I was sent a bill for almost $100 for my cancellation fee and pay for the stupid boxes they were sending me to return everything. Whoever is reading this, don't ever even consider signing a contract with a company that will try to filch any penny that you might have left and abscond you in a clever manner. I'll pay my fee but never again will they ever get money out of me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2016 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dish-network/nationwide/dish-network-how-dish-tries-to-rob-you-of-your-last-penny-pensadena-california-nationwide-1325312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Golden Rule

AUTHOR: James - (USA)

There is only three reasons you should have been charge a cancellation fee. Somehow you're still under contract, you were not paying for the monthly Home Protection Plan Fee and they don't like honoring their own contract.

But the Golden Rule is he who has the Gold makes the Rules.