Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, July 31, 2017

• Reported By: Bevhlsguy — beverly hills California USA
DISH
Nationwide USA

DISH dish tv Worst ripoff in TV, I left time warner due to lousy service and got even worse Nationwide

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Just got off the phone with an idiot who barely speaks English who explained that since the equiptment I rent from them isnt working they will charge me $95 to come fix their own non working crap.  When it rains, even a little the signal goes out. Ever night at 1 am they shut your programing off to upload new stuff...  the most insane time I could ever imagine... yet they dont tell you. Now I cant even watch the stuff on my dvr which I paid a fortune to get, and they acknowledge that something is wrong with their equiptment, but expect me to pay to fix it.

DONT possibly use dish, they are just as bad or worse than Direct tv...  as soon as I can I am going back to cable, they suck, but they suck less.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2017 10:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dish/nationwide/dish-dish-tv-worst-ripoff-in-tv-i-left-time-warner-due-to-lousy-service-and-got-even-wor-1389599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DISH