Complaint Review: Disney

• Reported By: John — Delaware Ohio USA
  • Disney

Orlando, Florida
    USA

Disney Failed to honor cancellation and provide compensation for payment. Orlando Florida

*Consumer Comment: You're kidding....right?

2002 I paid Disney for 3 nights and tickets for two adults and two children. My Father in Law died at the time my family would travel to Disney. We were planning the funeral and my 19 year old Daughter contacted Disney and properly secured the Disney cancellation for our 2002 trip. We were never refunded our payment, but we're ensured we would be compensated on the future.

2016 I provided Disney personnel a copy of my Disney reservation and cancellation, and I was told a specific department Disney would assist with my compensation. Yesterday, Katrice at telephone number 407-939-7418, extension 5253509 retuned my called and confirmed receipt of my Disney paperwork, but said they could not honor our family compensation. Katrice requested ny bank information and  my Wife had our 2002 bank records, however we are being "mugged"  by Mickey Mouse and have not been compensated.Katrice will be back to work Tuesday June 7th.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2016 04:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/disney/orlando-florida/disney-failed-to-honor-cancellation-and-provide-compensation-for-payment-orlando-florid-1309717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

You're kidding....right?

AUTHOR: I'mjussayin - (Afghanistan)

Are you really rambling on about something that happened in 2002?! Perhaps you forgot to take your meds the day you wrote this, or perhaps you've lost all touch with reality. So, let me help you out. It's 2016. 2002 was 14 years ago, pal. There are babies who weren't even born when this incident happened, who are now in high school! You have no case. You're entitled to absolutely nothing. Sue Disney, but you'll lose, because the statute of limitations expired years ago. Quit wasting the time of the Disney corporation, since you obviously didn't care about being "mugged" by Mickey Mouse for the last 14 years.