Complaint Review: Divers Supply

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013
  • Reported By: Chris — Marrickville Other Australia
  • Divers Supply
    5208 Mercer University Dr.
    Macon, Georgia
    United States of America

Divers Supply Two months wait for nothing. Very bad communication. Macon, Georgia

I placed an order, and paid $518 for underwater camera equipment on October 24 2012. I initially received an email to say that one or more items were currently out of stock. After waiting patiently until December 19 I enquired as to when my order would be shipped. I finally received a response on December 21 stating that they were not permitted to sell the equipment to anyone in Australia, and that they would refund my money.

I found a site that would send it to me in ten minutes, after waiting almost two months! That was the last time Divers supply responded to any of my emails. As no refund appeared on my card either, I contacted my credit card company on December 24 and asked them to cancel the transaction. That is what they did but I didn't have the camera for the trip I bought it for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 10:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/divers-supply/macon-georgia-31210/divers-supply-two-months-wait-for-nothing-very-bad-communication-macon-georgia-991021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content