Complaint Review: Diversified Consultants

• Diversified Consultants
    10550 Deerwood Park Blvd #309
    Jacksonville, Florida
    USA

Diversified Consultants Ding credit reports without verifying debt Jacksonville Florida

This company without contacting me placed a ding on my TransUnion credit report.  In trying to talk to them with my credit restoration helper, they wanted my SSN.  When I gave it they said they had no information concerning it.  After giving my phone number they seemed to find the info on me.

It appears to be an indentify theft charge with Comcast,  When I asked for detail on the charge, they refused to give me any information.  All they said was the charge was in St. Louis for Comcast services.  Comcast does not service St. Louis.  To correct this will cost me lots of time and money.

The is really shady that they would ding my report, not cotact me, and when I contacted them would not give me enough information to thoroughly diprove the charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2017 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/diversified-consultants/jacksonville-florida-32256/diversified-consultants-ding-credit-reports-without-verifying-debt-jacksonville-florida-1401357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content