Complaint Review:

*UPDATE Employee: Divine Moving Group Needs A Chance To Fix This

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

DO NOTTT!!!! Use this company They are the biggest scam artists out there. They are a broker and no not care about you or your belongings. You will always pay more. I can not belive they fooled me. I hope i never have to see any of them. For one the quoted me a super low price should have been my first red flag but i trusted them and did not think they treat me they way they did. They have literally runined my life for the next three years do not believe a word they say. Please save yourself from what they put me threw and go with someone more repituble. BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE DONT LET IT BE YOURS TOO........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sincerley, CF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2017 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/divine-moving-group/daytona-beach-florida-32119/divine-moving-group-biggest-scam-watch-out-daytona-beach-florida-1391833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Divine Moving Group

Divine Moving Group Needs A Chance To Fix This

AUTHOR: Richard - (USA)

I am sorry to hear that anyone had a bad experience with us. We take our customer satisfaction seriously. If you dealt with someone that was unreasonable, please contact (386) 968-1921. Understand that we are moving brokers. We take an inventory, figure in a budget, and assign a carrier. If anything is added to the inventory at pick-up, the price increases at the rate agreed upon, understandably.

We coordinate the move for you. We mediate for you if there are any issues with the carrier. There was no specific mention of anything that was done wrong. Simply that we are a broker and that you didn't think you would be treated the way you were. I have no idea what went wrong, or how to go about taking corrective action unless I know what happened.

I again apologize, but if you provide a little more information, I may be able to alleviate whatever concerns/issues that you had/have. I look forward to hearing from you.