Complaint Review: Divineo Inc

• Reported By: Maryville Tennessee
  • Divineo Inc
    Internet

Divineo Inc ripoff Calgary Canada

I ordered a product from http://www.divineo.com/cgi-bin/div-us/index.html and I haven't recieved my product yet. It's been a whole month and my friend and I both recieved the same exact emails from them saying the same things.

Everytime we tell them about our problem on their support forums, our comments get deleted. This is ridiculous I paid $40.00 for this item and I want it or my money back.

Jake
Maryville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2004 12:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/divineo-inc/internet/divineo-inc-ripoff-calgary-canada-104556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content