Complaint Review: DJ Havok from Long Beach CA djhavoklb

• DJ Havok from Long Beach CA djhavoklb
    w. cowles st
    Long Beach, California
    United States

DJ Havok from Long Beach CA djhavoklb DJ havok (JOSE) from the city of Long Beach, CA is a fake producer. On November 1 2017 he told me to go to his Sold a copyright instrumental beat - FAKE PRODUCER DJ HAVOK Long beach ca 90813 Long Beach California

DJ Havok from Long Beach CA djhavoklb "FAKE PRODUCER" hip hop producer Lil Draws Lil Calzones Watts LBC west coast DJHAVOK

DJ havok from the city of Long Beach, CA is a fake producer. On November 1 2017 he told me to go to his "studio" inside his downtown Long Beach loft over-viewing the beach but when i got there he was living with parents in a single run-down apartment right next to Washington Middle School. He walked me inside and told me to walk to the back where his "studio" is at and it turned out to be large pantry cabinet room, at that time i was like what ever im not judging i just came for my instrumental beat. I paid him his $3 for the track and left.

Being excited with my new beat I wanted all my friends to hear it, i played it for 5 of my close friends and they all said "that beat is not produced by DJ HAVOK, that beat is from the multi-platinum, emmy winner that has worked with the biggest names in the music business producer 'Southside' " being in disbelieve i took out my phone and i Shazamed it and sure enough the artist of the song was "southside" and not "DJ HAVOK". [continued below]....

..... I contacted DJ havok right away and he said that the multi-platinum producer "stole the beat from him" he kept telling me southside went to his apartment (parents apartment) and stole the beat from him.

I made a police report and i told him i just want my $3.00 back. if anyone in long beach california know him please tell him to give me back my money.

Here is his Instagram page instagram . com / djhavoklb /

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2017 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dj-havok-from-long-beach-ca-djhavoklb/long-beach-california-90813/dj-havok-from-long-beach-ca-djhavoklb-dj-havok-jose-from-the-city-of-long-beach-ca-is-1412437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content