Report: #1082052

• DJR Group
    1167 Windmill Drive
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    USA

DJR Group Unauthorized loan/deduction with my checking account information. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

I was seeking a short-term loan in 2009 and ended up finding a match (Spoiler alert: bad news dealing with online companies. Don't do it). I got the loan I had authorized without any issues. However, I also received $300 from a company called DJR Group, who began deducting $90 from my check every payday. I had never authorized a loan from this company, nor had I authorized deductions. I clearly didn't need the loann because I had already received one, and I couldn't afford to pay the $90 fee every two weeks and nearly got evicted.

If you see a deposit from this company, call your bank immediately. I had a heck of a time looking up the company's information to just agree to pay the balance + fee back in full.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/djr-group/pittsburgh-pennsylvania/djr-group-unauthorized-loandeduction-with-my-checking-account-information-pittsburgh-pe-1082052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content