Complaint Review: D.K. Sledzik heating & air conditioning

• D.K. Sledzik heating & air conditioning
    1 Fort De France Ave
    Toms River, New Jersey
    USA

D.K. Sledzik heating & air conditioning They make you pay for a contract then don't fulfill it. Toms River New Jersey

I had my new gas heating installed in 2008 with a 5 year warranty. I would still have to pay a yearly contract for maintenance & emergency service if needed. For the first 3 years everything was perfect. Last year I didn't get a call to schedule a yearly maintenance visit but I thought with "sandy" they were probably busy. Well the whole winter went by & no call[which they did EVERY year so far] Got a yearly bill again last week & when I called about why no visit last year I was told I had to call to sched a visit. They said they put it on the new contract.

They still hold my warrantee & wont do a maintenance visit this year without sending $100 [oh, yeah the price went up too]  I feel I am gambleing with my burner if I don't have it checked out. I feel like I'm being held hostage!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dk-sledzik-heating-air-conditioning/toms-river-new-jersey-08757/dk-sledzik-heating-air-conditioning-they-make-you-pay-for-a-contract-then-dont-fulfi-1093415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content