ED Magedson – Founder
DM Motors17331 Broadway Ave Maple Heights, Ohio USA
DM Motors Dominic Musarra Dominic Musarra, Jr Gas leak, Check engine light, Possible oil leak, Heated seats, Rear Defrost, Heated mirror not working properly. Maple Heights Ohio
I was told by Dominc Musarra Jr. that he used the Envoy as personal transportation and everything was fuctioning properly as it should. I did not take the car out on the road because of a snowstorm. I drove it around the parking lot and made sure important things like the brakes and heat work. I took them at their word, which was my mistake.
This was their advertised description:
"Drives and shifts smooth" - Lie. Does not shift that smooth.
"Brakes and tires are good all the way around" - Lie. Tires are not very good.
"Currently using this car as personal everyday vehicle and know 1st hand how great this truck drives" - I noticed almost all of the issues below in less than 2 days so there is NO WAY that Dominic Musarra Jr. was unaware of them. He knew full well the problems this truck had and did not disclose them.
Over the next two days I became aware of a multitude of things wrong. [continued below]....
1. Rear defroster barely works.
2. Driver side rearview mirror heater does not work.
3. Driver side heated seat does not work.
4. Center cosole is broken and does not sit well. Top door does not stay closed.
5. Passenger side heater vents blow cooler and lighter than driver side.
6. Rear wiper fluid does not spray.
7. Front head light fluid sprayer does not spray.
8. No spare tire.
9. No tire iron or jack.
10. Power moonroof broke first time I used it.
11. Oil pressure dropped on 2nd day. Had to keep engine off until oil was added. I was told oil was just changed. Oil leak?
12. Rear wiper snapped off.
13. Gas leak. Constant smell of gas in and out of car.
14. Check engine light just came on. Surprise surprise...
I was told that it was my problem. They refused to assist me with anything. After their rufusal I filed a complaint with the BBB and the Attorney General's office. I called one more time to attempt a resolution and was told that because I brought "other people" into the situation they were definitely NOT taking the truck back...as if they were in the first place!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2014 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dm-motors/maple-heights-ohio-44137/dm-motors-dominic-musarra-dominic-musarra-jr-gas-leak-check-engine-light-possible-oil-1112939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.