Complaint Review: DMI Central Clearing house:TX

1525 capital Drive Suite 109, Carrollton Tx. 75006
    Carrollton, Texas
    United States of America

DMI Central Clearing house:TX Sweepstakes scam Carrollton , Texas

When I got the first letter to get the Nippon 3.0 digital camera and all it's equipment.
I did send a check for $16.78 for shipping in Jan,2012. Weeks later I got a letter from DMI for ordering a flash for the camera for $8.98. Then this week I got a notice that they are holding the camera and equipment until I send a check for $39.85 if I want a tripod I can add $8 more bucks. So I decide to look online about Nippon cameras, I came across the
series of ripoffs so I'm sharing my experience. I'm out $16.78.

When I signed up for the Publishers clearing house Sweepstakes. They sold my name to many other sweepstakes, I've gotten so much mail that is piled up. I did send after a while to not sale my info it's tamed down a little. I have gotten sweepstakes from all over Australia, Netherlands and NY all wanting to $20.00 from me. I gotten 5 letters a day
for weeks on end. What a waste of posted and paper!

Thanks for reading,
Megan
Oakland Ca.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2012 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dmi-central-clearing-housetx/carrollton-texas-75006-3667/dmi-central-clearing-housetx-sweepstakes-scam-carrollton-texas-843003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content