Complaint Review: DMI

• DMI
    1525 Capital Drive #109
    Carrollton, Texas
    United States of America

DMI Mailed me an URGENT NOTIFICATION LETTER (Personal & Confidential) Carrollton, Texas

It looks as if DMI has reached out and touched the state of Oregon now!  I received an URGENT NOTIFICATION letter (Personal & Confidential) stating that upon receipt of payment and authorization. the following goods would be shipped to me -

(Unfortunately my letter was badly torn up and a large piece of it missing, so all I could read was: CAMERA, including 50mm optical - rapid wind film advance with double - chronized for electronic flash )

TOTAL PAYMENT FOR EQUIPMENT $13.78
INSURED SHIPPING & HANDLING     3.00
                            TOTAL            $16.78

I wondered why such an offer would be mailed to me, as I had not entered any type of contest or ? But the reason that I got on the internet to look up DMI, was due to the fact that there was quite a bit of information missing from the letter being torn up and I wanted to see if their site stated anything about a give-away promotion, or ?

However, instead of finding their website - I found a report on this site from an individual who had received the same notification, checked it out and filed a complaint - saving me time and money. A big thank you to that individual and a big thank you Ripoff Report for having a place for honest people (Whats left of us anyway) - to voice our disgusts!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dmi/carrollton-texas-75006-3667/dmi-mailed-me-an-urgent-notification-letter-personal-confidential-carrollton-texas-935552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content