Complaint Review: Dmitriy Novikov

• Dmitriy Novikov
    Bogenbay batur st. 85-12 City: Astana Country: Kaz
    Internet
    United States of America

Dmitriy Novikov All Legal Herbal, Herbsmix.info scammer, rip off, theif, crook,Internet

The cite herbsmix.info is a big time scam. I am a totally blind computer user, and the cite seemed to be on the up and up, however, after finding the product I wanted, I was prompted to send them money, ($142, plus 20 dollars to send it),  Western Union. Against my better judgement, I went ahead and sent the money to one Dmitriy Novikov in Istana Kazakhstan. Several hours after sending the money, I got an e-mail stating that my order would be shipped out within 24 hours, and that I should get it within 12 days.

After several weeks of hearing nothing, I sent several e-mails and got back some auto responses. Finally I was told that after 3 more weeks with no information I would get a refund of my money.Unfortunately, I never received either my money or my product. When I tried to log back in to his cite, I was denied access. I used a friend's name, and got back in, but when he discovered that it was me, he removed me again, and he has ignored my last several attempts to contact him.
He has also changed e-mail addresses several times. He has used herbsorders@gmail.com, and now is using alhord12@gmail.com.

I hope that we can shut him down before he takes money from anyone else. being as I have said totally blind, and on a fixed income, I can't afford to get ripped like this, but if I can't get my money, maybe I can do something to help someone else to avoid this trouble.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dmitriy-novikov/internet/dmitriy-novikov-all-legal-herbal-herbsmixinfo-scammer-rip-off-theif-crookinternet-994252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content