Complaint Review: DMN Business solutions

• DMN Business solutions
    PO Box 1244
    Cypress, Texas
    USA

DMN Business solutions, Doing More Nationwide, Shawn BEWARE THEY DO NOT PAY THEIR BILLS Cypress Texas

BEWARE!!!!!

Received a call. Can give me a lot of work. I told Shawn "The notary boards are not very kind to you." I am not thinking I want to play ball with a deadbeat. " That was in the past. I had some problems. They are all resolved. I am running ahead of my payments.I assure you there will be no problem. "

Shame on me for having a soft heart. One day it will get the better of me.

I am now trying to collect payment. Emails unanswered, phone goes to voicemail I should have listened to my gut. I am going to contact the lenders on these to be sure they are aware she does not pay her bills. Do not listen to her sob stories. You will regret it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dmn-business-solutions/cypress-texas-77410/dmn-business-solutions-doing-more-nationwide-shawn-beware-they-do-not-pay-their-bills-c-1069332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content