Complaint Review: D.O. Summers Cleaners

• D.O. Summers Cleaners
    14409 Cedar
    South Euclid, Ohio
    USA

D.O. Summers Cleaners / Dustin Goldberg Ruined Garment and Refused to Pay for Garment or even Refund South Euclid Ohio

Company ruined my garment. When I went to show it to them, they told me instantly (before even looking at it) that it was brought in like that - it was not. It was in fine condition when I brought it in, I know because I had been wearing it right before I brought it in to get cleaned.

After months, they refuse to accept responsibility and won't even give me a refund of the cleaning costs (almost $20!).

Save your money. Save your frustration. Save your time. Go somewhere else. ANYWHERE else. They aren't worth the hassle of dealing with if they mess up your clothes, and especially not for the prices they charge - they are one of the most expensive places in town.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2014 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/do-summers-cleaners/south-euclid-ohio-44121/do-summers-cleaners-dustin-goldberg-ruined-garment-and-refused-to-pay-for-garment-or-1155789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content