Report: #562085

• Reported By: Christal Hudson — Dickson Tennessee United States of America
  • Doba, Doba Dropshipper, Doba.com

Internet
    United States of America

Doba, Doba Dropshipper, Doba.com WON'T REFUND, DON'T TELL YOU, they are canceling your FREE trial if you PREPAY for 1 year!! Internet

After signing up for a FREE trial with Doba Dropshippers, I received a call from an account manager telling me that I could PREPAY for one year at $299 rather than be billed $9.95 per month and all the added benefits it would give me.

I spent all day picking out product and then tried and tried to push products to my ProStore and kept getting road block messages: "YOU need an API authorization, outside the parameters"...or such bull!!!!

I called to CANCEL my account and was told that in the terms of use I agreed to there will be NO REFUND..AND when you talk to a sales person who calls you and agree to what they are selling it makes your FREE trial null and void.

My credit card company called and could not get anywhere either.

ISN'T THERE A FEDERAL LAW THAT STATES ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE, YOU HAVE A 3 DAY WINDOW TO CANCEL????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2010 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/doba-doba-dropshipper-dobacom/internet/doba-doba-dropshipper-dobacom-wont-refund-dont-tell-you-they-are-canceling-your-fr-562085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content