Complaint Review: DOBA

• DOBA

Internet, Utah
    United States of America

DOBA DROPSHIPMENT CO. Internet, Utah

I was contacted by a Doba representative who called my cell phone several times before he convinced me to listen to what he had to say.   I paid the initial fee and four short weeks later discovered it was not something I could do.  In the meantime I was privy to their extremely  rude customer service department conceived of all the arrogance and sarcasm one can muster up.

When I called to cancel, I was given over to customer service again and was told it was taken care of.

A couple of weeks later they charged my credit card a hefty $645.00 to renew my account.  I have been fighting to get this money bank now since October of 2011.  As far as I'm concerned they're a bunch of computer savy theives using fraudulent means of stealing money from honest people.  Don't use Doba. You cannot cancel with these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2012 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/doba/internet-utah-/doba-dropshipment-co-internet-utah-856898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content