Complaint Review: Doba.com

• Doba.com
    1530 North Technology Way Orem, Utah 84097
    Orem, Utah
    United States of America

Doba.com Bill Rogers I was led to sign a contract without seing their terms and conditions first or been told about them. I was only informed after I was charged 239.00 Orem, Utah

Hello,

I purchased a program online to work at home and list item on eBay. Unfortunately, when I completed a course and was ready to start working, A pop up came up and arrested my attention and said that I needed doba to continue.

Well said I, if I need it, I guess I'll have to take it then.  I signed up for one year with the first month free.  It was going to cost 39.99 or around that price.

I did not even use it yet when someone called the next morning and offered to slash that price in half when I take it for a year plus a bonus 3 months free after that.

Well that was going to be better than what I have, so said I, YES!

To my great surprize when my company said that I did not need Doba, I called them to cancel, I learn that I was the stupid one to say yes, and give my credit card number.

Now is there any justice for the "nuns"?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2010 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dobacom/orem-utah-84097/dobacom-bill-rogers-i-was-led-to-sign-a-contract-without-seing-their-terms-and-conditions-628538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content