Report: #1319226

• Doheney's Water-warehouse

Nationwide
    USA

Doheney's Water-warehouse Inground Pool Liner Michigan Nationwide

I bought an ingroiund pool liner from Doheney's approx. 6 years ago. After I had noticed the liner turning white at the deep enf of the pool and vacuuming the liner very difficult to pass through this area, I called Doheny end immediately voiced my concern. After all, the previous liner (not from Doheney) lasted over 20 years.

I was told that this discoloration is due to ground water, I then responded that the liner must be vinyl on both sides!

Doheny now refers me to the manufacturer of the liner out in California, they would NOT respond to my concern, certainly

nice way to pass th buck. Please keeop in mind this lioner cost over $1,600.

I need to remind everyone that liners are in guages and I was to get 28 guage, the liner then began to show black spots

every where on the bottom of the liner, looks horrible when I have the water crystal clean.

I say buy a liner from someone different and ensurethere is a well spelled out warranty on the liner. Additionally, if you need your attorney general's office help, ensure you purchace a liner in your state...

EBYC2011@gmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2016 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/doheneys-water-warehouse/nationwide/doheneys-water-warehouse-inground-pool-liner-michigan-nationwide-1319226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content