Complaint Review: Dollar General Corporation

• Dollar General Corporation
    1414 N Main St 2
    Internet
    United States of America

Dollar General Corporation Melanie ,cashier, Check your receipt before you leave the store Internet, Internet

I purchased several items,one of which was on sale.I left the store and once inside my vehicle I checked over my receipt.I noticed that I had been charged the regular price for the sale item.

I returned to the store and advised the cashier,Melanie. She told me that she could not correct the error as I had left the store and returned. I asked her why and she called another lady to the checkout.The 2nd lady told her not to do anything.I stated that I had never had this problem before and they just said they would not do anything.I then left the store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2012 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dollar-general-corporation/internet/dollar-general-corporation-melanie-cashier-check-your-receipt-before-you-leave-the-store-870580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content