Complaint Review: Dollyhair.com

• Reported By: Kate — Perth Other United States of America
  • Dollyhair.com

Internet
    United States of America

Dollyhair.com Order never recieved and multiple attempts at communication not answered Internet

I placed an order four months ago with dollyhair.com to the value of $70.00. I paid by credit card and my card was charged with the amount. The order confirmation that was sent to my email address was the only contact that I had from dollyhair, and my order is yet to be received.

Realising that the business owner just had a baby, and also being in Australia and figuring it would take a while to get here, I gave her the benefit of the doubt, and eventually sent an email politely asking when I could expect my order. No response. Another email sent. No response. Another email. No response. And another. As yet...no response.

If my order not arriving was a genuine mistake, I would not be upset at all. Mistakes happen. When I make a mistake, however, I apologise and do everything I can to fix it. The fact that I have received absolutely no communication from a woman who has my money and my goods is disgusting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2012 11:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dollyhaircom/internet/dollyhaircom-order-never-recieved-and-multiple-attempts-at-communication-not-answered-in-890886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content