Complaint Review: Domain Tools LLC

• Submitted: Thu, April 12, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, April 12, 2012
  • Reported By: Domain Tools Problems — Seattle Washington United States of America
  • Domain Tools LLC
    2211 5th Avenue
    Internet
    United States of America

Domain Tools LLC, Domain Tools Scam - Copyright Infringement - Domain Tools has a Horrible business practice, I would never use them again! Internet

Domain Tools owners of ScreenShoots.com have illegally copied my photos and posted them on their website. Most people would call that stealing.  They are illegally infringed on my copyrights.

I have contacted them and they pretty much said yes we know we have copied your photos and we don't care.  We won't remove it from our website. If you want to do something about it get a lawyer. My response is I will posted on the net to see if they will respectfully not steal from me and remove my photos off their website. I have also included what they have wrote back for your entertainment peruses. It's a real laugh.

This is all the more true when the issues presented are such as to require the advice of counsel to discern their scope or validity. Going forward any additional correspondence regarding this matter can be sent via valid legal request or subpoena to our Registered Agent for Service of Process. Our Registered Agent will gladly forward the correspondence on to our legal teams for review of validity.

DomainTools LLC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2012 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/domain-tools-llc/internet/domain-tools-llc-domain-tools-scam-copyright-infringement-domain-tools-has-a-horrible-867768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content