Complaint Review: domainmonster.com

• domainmonster.com

Internet
    United States of America

domainmonster.com SCAM ARTISTS - STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THESE JERKS Internet

Transferred several domains, one day, account locked and domains disabled the next with a request for sensitive personal information. I continue to ask them to unlock my domains and provide me with the security codes so that I can transfer my domains away from these clowns. However, all I get in return are requests to provide them with my sensitive personal information.

However, you can dispute the charges with you credit card company and get your money back. VISA has a long list of complaints and chargebacks against this foreign company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/domainmonstercom/internet/domainmonstercom-scam-artists-stay-far-far-away-from-these-jerks-internet-987307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content