Complaint Review: Dominos

• Dominos
    Woodlawn/South Blvd
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    USA

Dominos " just work when you feel like it," or "just show up when you feel like it for the first week." Charlotte North Carolina

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Improper methods

I  worked at Domino's less than 3 days after the manager John , communicated to me he was unable to prepare a schedule for me to work, his motto was, " just work when you feel like it," or "just show up when you feel like it for the first week." A bit strange, not only that, the manager agreed to train me and be available at 1:00 and did not show up till 4:00, the first day, the second day I requested he train me he was late again, did not show up at 1:00, instead was three hours late. When I attempted to deliver my first Pizza he reprehended me for making an error in front of other employees when he failed to train me properly.

Another issue is that there were no designated breaks for the eight hour shift I worked, when I questioned the team lead at that location she indicated we got no breaks, which I thought was odd, but since there was no work schedule, I guess it would not be documented anyway, which i think is against the law?

I was very disappointed, I have never worked for a company that just lets you come and go as you please when your expected to work a designated time period, I really have to wonder if this guy who manages the South Blvd store in Charlotte, NC motto represents Domino's management philosophy?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dominos/charlotte-north-carolina/dominos-just-work-when-you-feel-like-it-or-just-show-up-when-you-feel-like-it-for-t-1050605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Improper methods

AUTHOR: Jonny - ()

I am a Assistant Manager at a Dominos and I can tell you that you need to contact your Francisee, Most dominos are privatly owned by Francisee's who will designate a General manager and from what you have said, they are not properly training or managing employees.

The Gm is suppose to set a schedule that everyone has to abide by which sets when everyone works and for your case,when you will be trained and who will be training you. You need to request the Francisee's number and explain to them how things are being run and the problems,most francisee's will look into it cause they have spent 100's of thousands on their stores and improper management is what affects the stores sales the most.