Complaint Review: Don Lapre And The Greatest Vitamin In The World, Amazing Products International

• Submitted: Tue, September 04, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 04, 2007
  • Reported By: Miami Florida
  • Don Lapre And The Greatest Vitamin In The World, Amazing Products International
    donlapre.com
    Internet

Don Lapre And The Greatest Vitamin In The World, Amazing Products International its time for you to go to Court Again and pay for what you have done to millions of hard working people!! Internet

I am or was an Independant Advertiser for the greatest vitamin in the world vitamins. I have over four thousand people visit my webpage and sold only 10 vitamins. When I called the company to ask why the low numbers of sales, all the numbers I have for the company are disconnected. When you log in as a member, there is a message telling their advertisers that the company was sold on 5/23 and that a new company is coming soon.

I have wasted alot of money and very precious time promoting the vitamins and company. I also messed up my reputation as a business man promoting these vitamins and company in my business webpages. I am very embarrased with the thousands of people that visited my business webpages.

I am also very upset with Don Lapre and his company. I have read alot of negative reports on Mr. Lapre and I think its time for someone to put a stop to him. I am willing to start a law suit againts Mr. Lapre and his vitamin company. If any attorney is interested in starting this law suit, please respond to this statement and the webmaster of this sight will contact me.

Thank you.

Steven Weisman
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2007 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/don-lapre-and-the-greatest-vitamin-in-the-world-amazing-products-international/internet/don-lapre-and-the-greatest-vitamin-in-the-world-amazing-products-international-its-time-f-272249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content