Complaint Review: Don Lapre

2922 North 35th Avenue
    Phoneix, Arizona

Don Lapre Don Lapre's program is a ripoff! Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: RETURNED $39.99 KIT, NEVER RECEIVED REFUND

I just wanted to write my ripoff report here. I didn't know where else to turn. I purchased Don's $39.99 package like so many other people and then I had them talk me into purchasing two websites that they never built for me.

The one website was suppossed to be a fitness site and the other was suppossed to be a 900 line site. I am now in debt over $20,000. Please help, I don't know what else to do.

Michael
West Chester, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2004 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/don-lapre/phoneix-arizona-85017/don-lapre-don-lapres-program-is-a-ripoff-phoenix-arizona-1033527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

RETURNED $39.99 KIT, NEVER RECEIVED REFUND

AUTHOR: Sally - (U.S.A.)

WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY DON LUPRE, HE IS NOW SELLING "THE WORLD'S GREATEST VITAMIN", DO NOT ORDER IT!!!DO NOT ORDER ANY OF HIS SCAMS, THE COMPANY DOES NOT DO WHAT THEY SAY AND DON LUPRE HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY ALREADY.