Complaint Review: Don Lapre's Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Reported By: Bloomington California
  • Don Lapre's Greatest Vitamin In The World
    2922 North 35th Ave.
    Phoenix, Arizona

Don Lapre's Greatest Vitamin In The World Ripoff Biggest liars scam artists in the world! Phoenix Arizona

Last year, I decided to try out this new way to make money. I got suckered in big time. I paid for the initial package and then my "representative" wanted me to buy the companies "Guaranteed Traffic" package. I paid $500 for the package in hopes that I would make my first $1000 check in the next few weeks.

After about 2 months, I called my representative back. His line was no longer available. I called customer service and they supposedly increased the traffic to my website. Nothing. Nada. No money. I have talked to several "managers", left several messages, and talked to several different phone operators. The last one that I talked to said she would transfer me to her manager. However, she slipped and said "boyfriend...I mean manager." that was my clue that this was definitely a scam.

It has now been 6 months since I was promised my refund and I don't have it. I have contacted my credit card company and filed a merchant dispute. Hopefully, my credit card company will have a bigger voice then me and be able to help me out. But steer clear of this company! It's a scam to the fullest!

Stephanie
Bloomington, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2007 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/don-lapres-greatest-vitamin-in-the-world/phoenix-arizona-85017/don-lapres-greatest-vitamin-in-the-world-ripoff-biggest-liars-scam-artists-in-the-world-252180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content