Complaint Review: Donnie Pledger, Donnie Manzano

• Reported By: Kevin — Texas USA
  • Donnie Pledger, Donnie Manzano

Rosenberg, Texas
    USA

Donnie, Donnie Pledger, Donnie Manzano, Donnie Pledger Manzano fraud, scam artist, con man AIDS Donnie Pledger AIDS, Fraud, Scam Artist Rosenberg Texas

Donnie Pledger is also know as Donnie Manzano.  He lives in the Rosenberg, TX area.  When I first met him, Donnie told me he was HIV negative.  After several months of dating, I found out that he's living with AIDS.  He is a good liar and scam artist.

During the short courtship, he managed to con me out of over $20,000.  He claimed that he needed the money to help his mom with surgery and that he had a home that he was selling and that he would pay me back within a few months.  The house he showed me turned out to be a stranger's house that he didn't even know.   He went through a great deal of trouble to scam me and others out of a total of over $50,000 that I have been able to find out since then.

I am one of several victims.  Donnie has been scamming and duping innocent gay men for years.  I understand that he has lived in San Diego, palm Springs, Houston, Vermont, and other places. [continued below]....

.....  He is originally from Mississippi.  If you encounter him, don't get fooled by him.  The car he drives was also from a victim that he scammed several years ago.

He is a psychopath.  I noticed that the internet has other write ups and articles about him.  Youtube also has a video of him.

I am hoping that I can get some if not all my money back somehow.  I already filed a civil lawsuit against him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2017 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/donnie-pledger-donnie-manzano/rosenberg-texas/donnie-donnie-pledger-donnie-manzano-donnie-pledger-manzano-fraud-scam-artist-con-man-1387726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content