Complaint Review: Donny Cobb

• Donny Cobb
    1521 E. Richey Road
    Houston, Texas
    USA

Donny Cobb MWD Kits, Donald Gilbert Cobb Thief, manipulates, lies, drug user Houston Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Unhappy Ex Tenant

*General Comment: MWD Supply is the company name

Donny Cobb says he is in charge at MWD on E. Richey Road. I hope he was lying about that too. He always talks about how everyone at work is against him because he's so i credible thats why his boss put him in charge of everyone yadayadayada Bull***! This guy not only robs his employer blind of thousands in tools and garage supplies, but he shows up for work high on ilkegal narcotics everyday! He not a good person at all, I recommend staying away from him and his place of business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/donny-cobb/houston-texas-77073/donny-cobb-mwd-kits-donald-gilbert-cobb-thief-manipulates-lies-drug-user-houston-texa-1126588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Unhappy Ex Tenant

AUTHOR: Donny - ()

I do not know a Baxter living in Spring Texas that would file a report such as this.  Nothing is this report is true, including the person's name who filed it.  It's intent clearly is to hurt me and my family by not only by trying to get me terminated, but to ruin my reputation on the internet forever.  Given the picture used, The only person that would have it and motive to write something this hurtful was a troubleed young man rented a room from me and my future wife.  He had issues and due to those issues we asked him to leave. The information used to tie in my place of employmnet was tasken by him from my Linkedin account.  Again, nothing in this report is true.

#2 General Comment

MWD Supply is the company name

AUTHOR: danny - ()

Yeah, the actual name of the company is MWD Supply, not MWD Kits. Although that is the web address, it's not their actual name.