Complaint Review: Donor Drives

• Donor Drives
    261 Alpha Park
    Cleveland, Ohio
    USA

Donor Drives Poor service, scammed out of money, forced to pay to have property returned Cleveland Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Hoax Report

I ordered a replacement hard drive controller board. It was malfunctioning. I was told to rerurn it with my hard drive (at my expense), and they would fix it. They failed to do so. Then they said that I was out of luck for a refund because it was past 30 days (which is not true, since I contacted them and returned the part within 10 days).

Now they refuse to return my property (the hard drive and the defective part I bought from them), unless I pay to have them shipped... seriously?! Provide a defective part, ask me to send in my hard drive at my expense for service they cannot fulfill, say I am out of luck for a refund, and now have to pay again to simply have my pwn property returned to me? BUYERS STAY AWAY!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2013 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/donor-drives/cleveland-ohio-44143/donor-drives-poor-service-scammed-out-of-money-forced-to-pay-to-have-property-returned-1101424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Hoax Report

AUTHOR: Don Glushko - ()

Information in the report provide is false. Donor Drives does not "request" to send anything so that we can fix it. We offer an optional Adaptation Service because every hard drive PCB is unique. Nothing was "mulfunctioning". Read our website, and hard drive forums. We also never hold anything "hostage", seriously? If you are due to a shipping fee back to you and you do not want to pay it - fine, just send us your FedEx or UPS account number or a prepaid label and we will send your stuff back. We don't force you to get anything from us, ever. I think that you are a competitor and never actually purchased anything from us, so please provide a proof of purchase, such as Invoice #, order # or a project ID so that we can at least look into your issue if there is one. Otherwise, this is a hoax report.