Complaint Review: Doorbot

• Reported By: Meir Borenstein — goshen New York
  • Doorbot

Internet
    USA

Doorbot GetDoorbot.com Bought item, x works, making me spend hours with reps on phone, still refuses refund, making me pay for shipping for replacement santa monica Internet

I bought my husband an expensive present 200$ on Doorbot. It never worked. But that happens. What happened after is horrible.

I have sent emails, and emails and emails. They consistenly push you off, ask you to do this and that to trouble shoot. After months of this (they always put the ball back in your court by giving you more and more things to do). They started with the phone troubleshooting. Over and over, making appointments (not keeping them) and then spening 45 min at a time making us do the same troubleshooting over and over.

We literaly had to yell, call paypal and report them etc... before they tell us. WE cant return but will give us a replacement.

a)why cant i return an item that never worked once!!!!

b)They want me to pay to ship back and pay again for a replacement shipping.

This has been such a nightmare. I regret the moment io bought this expensive gadget. But mainly they dont stand behind their product at all! If it doesnt work, you are screwed. I feel the world should know this because I didnt.

When I write something on facebook they delete it. I want my money back or a replacement (at no extra cost for me obviously) for free! Cant believe this all. I am not even asking for compensation on this horrible horrible hours wasting time. But rather just to get what i paid for!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2014 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/doorbot/internet/doorbot-getdoorbotcom-bought-item-x-works-making-me-spend-hours-with-reps-on-phone-st-1144790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content