Complaint Review: Doorstep Delivery

• Reported By: Anonymous — Gainesville Florida USA
  • Doorstep Delivery

Internet
    USA

Doorstep Delivery refused to replace an order made incorrectly, and asked for the food back Gainesville Florida

I placed an order for food delivery through Doorstep Delivery, and when my food arrived, it was made incorrectly. I called Doorstep Delivery to get it replaced, and they told me they would. Ten minutes later, I get a call saying they need the food returned to them before they will replace it. I had thrown the food out, and explained this - it's also a food safety violation to ask for the food back. When I told them I had thrown it out, Justin called me crazy and a liar.

Since they refused to replace the food, I called the restaurant. They had already remade the food, and told me they would never ask for food back, since it's a violation of health safety standards. I don't know if they're just trying to get their delivery drivers free food, or if they just want to make customers mad. Either way, it's a huge scam. I had to pick up the remade food myself, even though I paid Doorstep a delivery fee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2016 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/doorstep-delivery/internet/doorstep-delivery-refused-to-replace-an-order-made-incorrectly-and-asked-for-the-food-ba-1331281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content