Complaint Review: dove rock models

• dove rock models
    133 Water Street
    brooklyn, New York
    USA

dove rock models / jody louise (real name jody corcoran) Dove Rock Models tricked me ad stole from me £350 brooklyn New York

i was approached through facebook by Jody Louise claiming she was a talent scout, she wanted me to go to a photo shoot miles and miles away from my house. i didn't believe she was for real at first and it took me a day or two to let her 'talk me round', she even sent a photo of her driving license. she told me i would have to pay expenses upfront and i would get this back on arrival. as she said she was from the same town as me i presumed she was harmless, why else would she send proof of i.d? She got me to email the 'model agency' for the contract. this lead me to believe it was real, so stupidly i paid via a bank transfer.

however alarm bells started the next day when she tried getting me to pay MORE money. my partner rearched further to find people had said they were scam. i also emailed the cosmetic firm to ask about the upcoming shoot i was supposed to be attending, surprise surprise, they'd never heard of it and told me Dove Rock weren't even a registered firm. [continued below]....

.....

I instantly contacted them, at first they tried playing ignorant and shocked, but both agreed to refund my money. two days this continued, jody even promised to pay me herself from her own account. no money appeared and hey presto i'm suddenly blocked from accessing any of them.

now im broke and nothing to show for it except a harsh lesson learnt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2017 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dove-rock-models/brooklyn-new-york-11202/dove-rock-models-jody-louise-real-name-jody-corcoran-dove-rock-models-tricked-me-ad-s-1361675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content