Complaint Review: downloadinstant.com

• downloadinstant.com
    3509 Connecticut Avenue NW
    Washington, District of Columbia
    United States

downloadinstant.com MinuteDownload.com Microsoft Office rip off Washington District of Columbia

In short, they sell fraudulent copies of Microsoft Office. Product Keys are no good and Microsoft will NOT activate them.

I came across a website selling Microsoft Office products, etc. and purchased 6 Microsoft Office programs ($294.94). I immediately received an order receipt with Product Keys. When trying to activate the keys with Microsoft Office, I was told these were old, used keys and they would not activate them. I needed to get a refund from whoever I purchased them from and obtain legit keys.

I tried contacting this company but apparently, it does not exist and is a fraud...

I was able to 'Chat' with a 'Brad' yesterday who and after several request for him to call me or have someone call me to talk on the phone, they refused. After no cooperation from him and not being able to activate the products, I advised him to refund the amount to my credit card. no response. [continued below]....

........

Business Name: MinuteDownload.com or downloadinstant.com

Website is: https://downloadinstant.com

Phone: 844-350-5295 (Does not accept incoming calls)

Email: Support@DownloadInstant.com (received a reply "The recipient's domain, minutedownload.com, doesn't exist.", "Domain doesn't exist")

Mailing Address: 3509 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008 ( Goggle Maps shows this as 'Parcel Plus')

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2017 06:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/downloadinstantcom/washington-district-of-columbia-20008/downloadinstantcom-minutedownloadcom-microsoft-office-rip-off-washington-district-of-col-1415096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content