Complaint Review: Doxy Intimate Lingerie MJR Clothiers

• Doxy Intimate Lingerie MJR Clothiers
    11088 Millpark Dr. Suite 136
    Maryland Heights, Montana

Doxy Intimates Lingerie MJR Clothiers Internet Theives Maryland Heights Montana

I purchased six items from this company nearly two months ago. I have been charged and paid for the items. Unfortunately, I only received four of the items and two have not been received. The company lists the items in stock but they have not been delivered.
I have e-mailed their customer care five times and received no response. I filed a complaint with the BBB and will be filing another complaint with the FBI cyber crimes unit.

I have been stolen from. I wish I would have researched this company prior to purchasing from them. I would have then realized the large number of consumer complaints and just bought from another site.

Amy
Prescott Valley, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2008 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/doxy-intimate-lingerie-mjr-clothiers/maryland-heights-montana-63043/doxy-intimates-lingerie-mjr-clothiers-internet-theives-maryland-heights-montana-394432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content