Complaint Review: Doxy Intimates MJR Clothiers

• Reported By: Anytown Iowa
  • Doxy Intimates MJR Clothiers
    11088 Millpark Drive, Suite 136
    Maryland Heights, Montana

I ordered a corset for Halloween with expedited shipping. Doxy's website indicates that expedited shipping takes 2-3 days. Fine.

It was not until I completed the order that my confirmation page said that it will take 2-3 days handling before shipment goes out. Fine.

I believe I should have gotten this item by now. However, I have yet to even receive a confirmation email. But! She has spared no time in charging my credit card!

This item, according the to website, is in stock. She provides an email address, but I have yet to get a response. I have tried to call the provided 888 number, only to receive a message that the number is out of service.

Now I'm pissed and clearly out of a portion of my costume. I have written this item off. Now I just want my money back. I have read up on complaints on this site and others. Apparently, people are lucky if they receive PART of their shipment. Consumers have reported being threatened with collection agencies by this woman. Look her up on the BBB...not good.

Why can't people make an honest living like the rest of us? Hopefully she will get hers. I just hope that my addition to the list of complaints will help to persuade others to shop elsewhere.

Anonymous
Anytown, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2008 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/doxy-intimates-mjr-clothiers/maryland-heights-montana-63043/doxy-intimates-mjr-clothiers-getting-irritated-maryland-heights-montana-386133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
6Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Angry consumer - (U.S.A.)

So I have filed a report with the BBB and contacted my credit card company about the illegal (and it IS illegal) charge. Doxy had the nerve to respond back to the BBB report with a comment saying that "customer has received refund" ... like they had anything to do with it!!!!

Can't answer emails huh?

AUTHOR: Angry consumer - (U.S.A.)

Okay...so she can take the time to respond to the complaints posted here, but she cannot answer her emails. ALSO! There WAS an 888 phone number posted on her website before Halloween. I consistently got a "this number is out of service" message. Now the phone number is no longer listed.

Oh...and still no confirmation email.

Need more info

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

What is your 5 digit order # so I can look into this for you?

Doxy